Business Analyst – Finance, Strategy and Partnerships
1-4 years of work experience in Consulting/ Finance/ as a Business Analyst. Having Agriculture knowledge would be an additional advantage.
Any Graduates or Post Graduates from top tier institution
Roles and Responsbility
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Must be actively involved in the company’s further equity and debt fundraising process.
• To resolve the queries sent by the investors or bankers.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts. • Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
• Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
Competencies and Skills
• Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to prepare proper presentations and detailed reports basis on the information provided.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
As per Industry Standards