- BSc (Agri/Stats), Bcom especially Bcom (Honours), Mcom, MBA (Marketing and Finance), M.A (Rural Development)
- 1 – 3 yrs
- 15,000 – 20,000 per month
About Our Food Pvt Ltd.:
Our Food is a B2B procurement partner for bulk buyers. We buy from the farmers and sell to bulk buyers (retailers, restaurants, food processing companies). We have established a distributed network of warehouses, processing centers and distribution centers across Telangana/Andhra Pradesh to provide quality agricultural commodities by doing preliminary processing at the farm level.
We encourage farmers/agripreneurs to establish their own processing centers as Our Food Franchises.
Associate Engagement Manager (Farmer Franchise):
Our Food is looking for an Asst.Engagement Manager to build positive relationships with clients i.e., Franchisees’ in our projects. You would be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with all the stake holders viz., Potential Franchisees’, Government agencies, Non-government agencies and such other agencies/persons as made imperative by the exigencies of the situation. You’ll be the first point of contact of our Franchisees’. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
- Foster positive relationships with our Franchisees’ and other stake-holders
- Help the Franchisees’ plan and implement project effectively
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met without any discrepancy
- Manage invoices and bills for assigned Franchisees’
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities in consultation with our Franchisees’.
- Ensure that our relationships with Franchisees’ are strong, profitable and enduring.
- Address their issues with speed and efficiency
- Work with sales teams to generate new business
- Prepare reports on project performance
- Proven experience in handling Public Relations/relations with Clients
- Experience in the development sector which necessitates interacting with the farming community is desirable
- Proactive and passionate about travelling and engaging with people of all hues and shades
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
|Job Category||Franchise Development, Operations|
|Qualification||BSc (Agri/Stats), Bcom especially Bcom (Honours), Mcom, MBA (Marketing and Finance), M.A (Rural Development)|
|Salary||15,000 - 20,000 per month|